10k White Gold
Made to Order
Etched Bands are instant classics! This design features a beautiful straight profile with comfortable edges, and an etched/burnished finish that is forgiving for everyday wear.
Because it is not finished with a mirrored polish, the Etched Band is easily maintained over time. It is visually striking in its simplicty, and is a joy to wear. This understated wedding band will bear witness to all that life brings you- whether your lifestyle is quiet and relaxed, or if you're outgoing and extremely hands on.
- 10k and 14k alloys are incredibly durable options for this design. They both boast similar qualities in terms of strength and requires minimal maintenance.
- I work with a Canadian casting facility who exclusively use nickel in their white gold alloys. Nickel white gold has a naturally rich, deep grey tone that is especially visible in textured designs. It is a tone that I truly enjoy working with, and is appreciated by clients, though it is important to note that some people do have sensitivity to nickel.
- In industrially produced jewellery, white gold alloys are commonly Rhodium plated to brighten the natural grey tone, making it closely resemble the look of silver. None of my white gold pieces are rhodium plated, meaning they will always boast a beautiful raw hue, and will not require any plating/dipping or extra maintenance over time.
- I've added extra notes on nickel white gold alloys here. Though this often opens up a much larger discussion. Please inquire here with specific questions regarding alloys and preferences, I'm happy to help!
- 6mm Etched Bands are available from size 4 - 14, though prices do vary based on ring size- and are subject to change at any time due to daily fluctuation in gold rates. If you know your ring size, please select it from the dropdown menu to view the current price in 10k gold.
- 14k gold quotes are always available upon request.
- Also shown in select photo is the 4mm variation of the Etched Band. The narrow 4mm variation is featured in another listing.
- If your ring size is unknown... not a problem! Accurate sizing is available through the consultation process.
Process & Timeline
For made to order bands/rings, my process typically involves meeting with clients for an in-person consultation at my office space in Windsor, NS. Once you've had the opportunity to try pieces on in person and feel comfortable in your choice(s), I will confirm our meeting notes with you and send along an invoice for your selected rings. Following transaction approval, rings are created and finished within 6 - 8 weeks.
Have other questions? Inquire here.