10k Rose Gold
Made to Order
Earthen Bands are celebrations of the places that ground us. They are tangible reminders of the shorelines that feel like home- and that make us whole. Organic heirlooms that will most certainly be passed on to loved ones for generations to come- forgiving of everyday wear, they will continue to look fantastic over the years, no matter your lifestyle!
All Earthen rings are created through a custom process where I prepare sand from your favourite shoreline and impress wax models to create bands. This process takes approximately 6 - 8 weeks to complete from the time I receive sand in the studio to the time your finished rings are ready!
- This listing highlights 10k rose gold Earthen Rings. Alloyed with copper to acheive this incredible pink tone, 10k is a beautiful and durable choice.
- 14k options (quotes available upon request) are comparable in both colour and durability to their 10k counterpart, though the pink hue is slightly softer.
- 18k rose gold is also a lovely choice (quotes available upon request), though the higher gold content does result in a band that is more suseptable to scratches over time. This particular design lends itself very well to the trials of daily life, and is a beautiful option in 18k. Because of the higher gold content in an 18k alloy, the tone is considerably more yellow than both the 10k and 14k, but offers a stunning, warm/rosy hue of gold that is like no other.
- 5 mm Earthen Bands are available from size 4 - 14, though prices do vary based on ring size- and are subject to change at any time due to daily fluctuation in gold rates. If you know your ring size, please select it from the dropdown menu to view the current price in 10k gold.
- Earthen bands are also available in a narrow 2.5mm width (detailed in a separate listing).
- If your ring size is unknown... not a problem! Accurate sizing is available through the consultation process.
Process & Timeline
For made to order bands/rings, my process typically involves meeting with clients for an in-person consultation at my office space in Windsor, NS. Once you've had the opportunity to try pieces on in person and feel comfortable in your choice(s), I will confirm our meeting notes with you and send along an invoice for your selected rings. Following transaction approval, rings are created and finished within 6 - 8 weeks.
Have other questions? Inquire here.